Regular full-time. This position and the tenets and specific benefits presented within it are based on full-time, exempt status.
This position is part of the Digital Team and reports to the Digital Director.
The Front-End Developer will lend critical support to the Creative and Account teams for all web and mobile application-based work and ideation.
- Perform front-end development pixel perfect to design files troubleshoot wherever needed.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Integrate third party software with existing web systems, as needed.
- Assist in management of server environment (system administration).
- Test, debug and assist with the implementation of quality control processes, as well as interface with and support both 19 IDEAS’ clients and development team.
- Interface with third party vendors on behalf of 19 IDEAS and its clients, where needed.
- Offer new ideas and concepts to the 19 IDEAS team and participate in creative ideation sessions as needed.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing forward-thinking digital strategies for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the proposed website and mobile app concepts are executed within client-specified timeframes and budgets.
- Provide thoughtful guidance to the Account and Creative Teams regarding how to achieve strategic goals and campaign objectives with effective digital tactics and materials.
- Adhere to established processes and offer suggestions for process improvements.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible.
- At least three (3) years’ experience developing web and mobile app projects.
- Expertise across multiple programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java or equivalent).
- Expertise with WordPress is a must; additional considerations will be given to candidates with experience and knowledge with Magento and Symfony customization and development.
- Experience implementing modern front-end development workflows (Node.js, npm, Gulp/Yarn, Webpack, Composer).
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines and produce high quality work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.
- Reliable and takes pride in their work.
- Enthusiastic about innovation and creating new products.
- Flexible, stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Self-motivated and works well independently.
- A great problem solver.
- Proficient with project management and hours-tracking systems.
- Someone that cares about what they do, strives for excellence, works hard, and enjoys the rewards of their labor.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.