Front-End Developer Contractor
We’re looking for Front-End Developer Contractor. This position interacts with the Creative Team and reports to the Chief Technology Officer. The Contractor Front-End Developer will work with other front-end developers in lending critical support to the Creative and Account teams for web and mobile application-based work and ideation.
- Perform front-end development, pixel perfect to our designers’ PSDs, and troubleshoot wherever needed.
- Integrate third party software with existing web systems, as needed.
- Test, debug and assist with the implementation of quality control processes, as well as interface with and support both 19 IDEAS’ clients and development team.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the proposed website and mobile app concepts are executed within client-specified timeframes and budgets.
- Turn around changes quickly and efficiently for on-time delivery.
- Consistently and effectively meet required deadlines and hours caps.
- Offer new ideas and concepts to the 19 IDEAS team.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing appropriate and forward-thinking strategies and solutions for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the proposed website and mobile app concepts are executed within client-specified needs, timeframes and budgets.
- Experienced with multiple programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java or equivalent).
- Experienced with WordPress customization and development.
- Experienced with designing and implementing modern front-end development workflows (Node.js, npm, Gulp/Yarn, Webpack, Composer).
- Experienced with Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Experienced with design concepts.
- Proficient with project management and hours-tracking systems.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.