Digital Marketing Associate
Department: Digital Experience
Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Reports To: Digital Experience Director
Job Type: Regular full-time. This position and its tenets and specific benefits are based on full-time, exempt status.
This position provides critical support and work product for digital marketing deliverables to 19 Ideas and our clients. The role involves strategy, development, and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and ongoing evaluation, optimization, and reporting for those campaigns. Under the supervision of the Digital Experience Director and Digital Marketing Specialists, and in coordination with Brand Managers and Project Managers, the Digital Marketing Associate will ensure that digital marketing strategies, campaigns, and reports are completed within established timeframes and meet the requirements and specifications defined in the scope of each project.
The Digital Marketing Associate will:
- Research, develop, and implement digital marketing and paid social media strategies, programs, campaigns, and events designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for 19 Ideas and its clients.
- Provide and present strategic recommendations to clients and internal teams to ensure campaigns and projects meet objectives and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Communication departments to inform creative strategy for digital campaigns and project deliverables.
- Execute web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns for 19 Ideas and its clients.
- Proficiently use analytics tools, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns for 19 Ideas and its clients, assess and modify strategies to achieve goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Apply strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate internally to create optimized landing pages and websites. Work with all internal departments on successfully implementing digital marketing, social media, web, and mobile app development projects.
- Help guide and evaluate social media, SEO/SEM copy for websites, digital ads, digital marketing proposals, presentations, and strategy documents.
- Stay on top of industry, market, cultural, and social trends in consideration of 19 Ideas and its clients.
- Gather and organize client and competitive information as needed.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in social media, online marketing, tracking, and measurement.
- Assist with new business development activities for 19 Ideas, including tactical recommendations for RFP/RFQ responses and proposals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to inform the 19 Ideas’ marketing strategy.
- Interface with third-party vendors on behalf of 19 Ideas and its clients, where needed.
- Offer new ideas and concepts to the 19 Ideas team and participate in creative ideation sessions as needed.
- Assist in planning, developing, and implementing appropriate and forward-thinking digital strategies and campaigns for 19 Ideas and its clients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that proposed digital marketing campaigns, strategies, and concepts are executed within client-specified timeframes and budgets.
- Contribute to weekly workflow updates, both internally and client-facing, as well as attend internal status meetings and discuss project progress.
- Actively participate and make meaningful contributions in client meetings, strategy discussions, and company meetings.
- Prepare plans, reports, and presentations for clients; lead meetings and presentations.
- Foster a good work relationship with clients.
- Assist with winning new business, including participating in pitches, contributing to proposals as needed, and cultivating and strengthening existing portfolio of accounts.
- Foster and maintain a positive and healthy working relationship with 19 Ideas team members and clients through direct and indirect contact.
- Liaise, communicate, and manage effectively between employees and company leadership, including staying on top of emails and other internal communication and project management channels.
- Utilize and update project management tools and software daily.
- Serve as a resource for scoping and defining digital marketing work.
- Work with project management team to determine and establish deadlines and prioritization of development work and meet deadlines and hours caps.
- At least two (2) years experience in a digital marketing role. Preference will be given to candidates with advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing or business is preferred.
- A proven track record in developing and executing successful organic and paid social media strategies and SEO/SEM, email, and/or display advertising campaigns. This includes analyzing and reporting with Google Analytics, other self-serve platforms, and reporting tools.
- A strong understanding and demonstrated use of top social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications, Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certifications, HubSpot Certifications and/or Facebook Blueprint Certifications.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and marketing automation techniques is preferred.
- Able to work in and positively contribute to a collaborative environment.
- Effective management of simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope while meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Proof of workflow efficiency and process is requested.
- Proficient with project management and hours-tracking systems.
- Enthusiastic about innovation and creating new products.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Reliable, dependable and takes pride in producing excellent, high-quality work.
- Flexible, stable under pressure, and adjusts well to change.
- Self-motivated and works well independently when needed.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Physical requirements of the job are typical of an office environment.
- Working conditions of the job are typical of an office environment.