Digital Marketing Associate
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate. This position is part of the Account team and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager. This individual will assist, and in many cases, lead digital marketing strategy and execution efforts for both 19 IDEAS and its clients.
Digital Marketing Duties:
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and internal teams to ensure projects meet objectives and brand guidelines. Plan, develop and implement digital marketing and social media strategies, programs, campaigns and events designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Research, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Using analytics tools, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns for 19 IDEAS and its clients; assess against and modify to achieve goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate internally to create optimized landing pages and websites. Work well with all internal departments on the successful implementation of digital marketing, web and mobile app development projects.
- Help guide and evaluate SEO/SEM copy for websites, digital ads, digital marketing proposals, presentations, and strategy documents.
- Stay on top of industry, market, cultural and social trends to implement for 19 IDEAS and its clients. Gather and organize client and competitive information as needed. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption to 19 IDEAS and its clients where appropriate.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, tracking and measurement.
- Assist with new business development activities for 19 IDEAS, including proposal writing as well as helping shape the company’s marketing & Hubspot strategy.
Account & Project Management Duties:
- Serve as primary client lead (account manager) for various 19 IDEAS clients, primarily those with core services focused on web and digital work, and manage a portfolio comprised of diverse types of businesses and industries.
- Manage projects from inception to completion. This includes determination of and adherence to budgets and project schedules, internal and external resource management, problem resolution, risk identification, and supervisions of routing and approval processes.
- Utilize and update 19 IDEAS CRM and project management tools/software on a regular basis.
- Produce and present weekly internal status reports for accounts managed.
- Prepare plans, reports and presentations for clients, lead meetings and presentations.
- Foster a good work relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of clients’ needs, along with 19 IDEAS team members.
- Liaise, communicate and manage effectively between employees and senior management, including staying on top of emails and other internal communication and project management channels.
- Interface with third party vendors on behalf of 19 IDEAS and its clients, where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree, a concentration in marketing or business is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital-focused advertising agency or digital marketing role
- Demonstrate a proven track record in creating and executing successful SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in setting up, analyzing and reporting on Google analytics and other ad serving and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Inbound Marketing techniques preferred
- Demonstrate effective management of multiple simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, as well as project management and hours-tracking databases
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills