Senior Project Manager
Department: Digital Experience
Reports To: Digital Experience Director
Job Purpose: This position will lead the project management sub-function for the company and provides critical support to the company for all work output and deliverables related to our clients and internal projects. In coordination with the Communications department, the Senior Project Manager works with all members of the team to ensure work is completed within established processes, timeframes and budgets. This role further supports the work of the Communications department and company leadership by determining, analyzing and managing project timelines, task assignments, project budgets, work processes, and communication across the team.
- Serve as the 19 Ideas internal champion for project management processes including the management and optimization of processes, systems and tools, and communication in coordination with other Project Managers.
- Serve as the lead for the project management sub-function for the company.
- Manage and direct all internal project workflows and coordinate team members to ensure that marketing concepts and strategies are executed within established timeframes and budgets – without error – from inception to completion. This includes:
- Determine, manage, communicate and adhere to budgets and forecasts.
- Set, maintain and communicate appropriate and accurate work schedules according to project requirements.
- Supervise routing and approval processes.
- Identify and communicate potential risks and problem resolution.
- Analyze current processes and work flow and make recommendations for continual improvement.
- Coordinate and liaise across departments on a day-to-day basis and with clients, as directed, to provide clarity on project work and deliverables.
- Evaluate emerging technologies for optimal project management systems and provide recommendations to company leadership for agency consideration; spearhead implementation of any new tools, systems or processes.
- Work with company leadership to develop and review accurate and up-to-date information for internal status, forecast, budget, and resource planning reports for all current accounts and open projects.
- Assist in preparing plans, reports and presentations for clients and company leadership, as needed or requested.
- Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and clients to ensure the seamless and successful implementation of projects.
- Lead and guide internal teams and clients to ensure projects meet objectives and brand guidelines.
- Serve as a primary liaison with third party vendors on behalf of 19 Ideas and its clients, where appropriate.
- Gather and organize client and industry-level information as needed.
- Conduct post-mortems on projects and provide company leadership with outcomes, learnings and recommendations for process improvements or adjustments.
- Work with the Communications department and internal client project team, including directors, to ensure that work and resources are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Lead project management sub-function and establish and improve all work processes in coordination with company leadership.
- Work in coordination with company leadership to identify, develop and report on company performance metrics and identified KPIs.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of proven project management experience. Candidates with marketing and/or agency experience will be given priority review.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing or business or project management certifications are preferred.
- Proven experience in successfully managing multi-faceted marketing projects including advertising campaigns, paid media, digital marketing, collateral development, public relations, landing pages and websites.
- Proficient ability to coordinate, communicate, and manage multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget.
- Exhibit outstanding organization and attention to detail, with the ability to see the bigger picture as it relates to all workflow and company resourcing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources with streamlined processes and project management software.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivation with strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Stay on top of best practices for management and organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, as well as experience with project management and hours-tracking software platforms.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Physical requirements of the job are typical of an office environment.
- Working conditions of the job are typical of an office environment.
Elbow grease has its benefits.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Health insurance & wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Responsible (unlimited) PTO
- Flexible/remote work policies
- Company holidays & Holiday Shutdown
- Professional development opportunities