We’re looking for a regular, full-time Project Manager. This position is part of the Account Team and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Project Management Duties:
- Direct internal project workflows, coordinating Account and Creative team members to ensure that marketing concepts and strategies are executed within established timeframes and budgets, and without error. This includes:
- Determination of and adherence to budgets and forecasts
- Setting and maintaining project schedules
- Supervision of routing and approval processes
- Internal and external resource management, including vendors
- Risk identification and problem resolution
- Coordinate and liaise with clients as directed by the Account Team to provide clarity on project work and deliverables, ensuring a positive overall experience.
- Serve as the 19 IDEAS internal champion for project management tools and CRM, ensuring effective usage, ongoing training, and associated process improvement.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and project management systems. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption to 19 IDEAS and lead implementation of any new tools.
- Provide Account Team with accurate and up-to-date information for internal status and forecast reports for all current accounts.
- Assist in preparing plans, reports and presentations for clients, and lead meetings and presentations as needed.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with team members to ensure the seamless and successful implementation of projects.
- Provide strategic guidance and demonstrate strong leadership to clients and internal teams to ensure projects meet objectives and brand guidelines.
- Foster a good work relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of clients’ needs, along with 19 IDEAS team members.
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills at all times.
- Serve as a primary liaison with third party vendors on behalf of 19 IDEAS and its clients, where appropriate.
- Gather and organize client and competitive information as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, a concentration in marketing or business is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in an agency or marketing role. Candidates with agency experience will be given priority review.
- Demonstrate effective management of multiple simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget.
- Experience managing marketing and communications projects. Preference given to candidates with website project management experience.
- Exhibit impeccable organization and detail-oriented skills to achieve or surpass desired results.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-motivation with strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Stay on top of industry, market, cultural and social trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, as well as experience with project management and hours-tracking software platforms.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.