The position is part-time with a goal of working 30 hours per week and reports to the Chief Operating Officer. This individual will be responsible for the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative, operational and managerial tasks. This role may become full-time with the right candidate.
- Ensure that various administrative or management documents and records are accurate, up-to-date and delivered on time.
- Assist with all aspects of the hiring process for new employees, including but not limited to arranging interviews, new employee onboarding and orientation, job postings, background and reference checks on potential hires, and employee packets.
- Support positive employee relations as the initial and primary point of contact for employee onboarding as well as employee gatherings, meetings and festivities.
- Provide administrative and support for management as needed, including but not limited to preparing correspondence, reports and presentations; managing and coordinating client gifting program; sourcing and securing travel; ordering and maintaining office supplies, equipment and furniture; and organizing office space and prep meeting rooms for client meetings, including technology needs as well as food and beverage.
- Assist with enforcing policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook, as well as refine, implement and maintain administrative and office procedures.
- Attend meetings with senior management.
- End-to-end management of company-sponsored events, meetings or gatherings.
- Coordinate with and manage venders both existing and new while representing 19 IDEAS.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for guests to the office, including making them feel welcome and comfortable, as well as alerting the relevant team member.
- Be knowledgeable and speak intelligently about 19 IDEAS, our offerings and our industry.
- At least two years of office management experience is preferred, but at least one year experience is required. Two-year degree or AA is recommended.
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills while multitasking and prioritizing daily tasks.
- Maintain the confidentiality of internal data and use careful discretion at all times.
- Detail-oriented is a must regarding day-to-day implementation along with time management, projects and budgets.
- Maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps products, and easily learns new technologies and digital platforms.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure and reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.