Full Stack Developer
Regular full-time. This position and the tenets and specific benefits presented within it are based on full-time, exempt status.
This position is part of the Software department and reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
The Full Stack Developer will lend critical support to both the Software and Digital Experience departments for software, mobile app and website development.
- Lead and schedule code reviews.
- Perform front-end development, pixel perfect to our designers’ designs and troubleshoot wherever needed.
- Integrate third-party software with existing web systems, as needed.
- Design, triage and manage server environment (system administration).
- Test, debug and assist with the implementation of quality-control processes, as well as interface with and support both 19 Ideas’ clients and development team.
- Interface with third-party vendors on behalf of 19 Ideas and its clients, where needed.
- Offer new ideas and concepts to the 19 Ideas team and participate in creative ideation sessions as needed.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing appropriate and forward-thinking traditional and digital development and marketing strategies and solutions for 19 Ideas and its clients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the proposed software, website, and mobile app concepts are executed within client-specified timeframes and budgets.
- Turn around changes quickly and efficiently for on-time delivery.
- Meet deadlines and hours caps.
- Actively participate in daily standups and other company meetings.
- Contribute to weekly work-flow updates, both internally and client-facing, as well as attend a weekly internal Status meeting prepared to discuss project progress.
- Foster and maintain a working relationship with 19 Ideas team members as well as clients through both direct and indirect contact.
- Liaise, communicate and manage effectively between employees and company leadership, including staying on top of emails and other internal communication and project management channels.
- Utilize and update project management tools and software on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience developing web and mobile application projects.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (PHP, ASP.NET C#, Python).
- Experienced with SQL databases (SQLServer and MySQL) and writing stored procedures.
- Experience with WordPress is a must. Drupal and eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Experience with designing and implementing modern front-end development workflows (Node.js, npm, Yarn, Webpack).
- Experience with modern UI design software.
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as model-view-controller MVC and object-relational-mapping.
- Experience writing and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experienced with unit testing and Test-Driven-Development.
- Proficient with source code repository concepts and tools such as GIT.
- Experience and familiarity with the command line.
- Experience with design concepts is a plus.
- Demonstrate effective management of simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Proof of workflow efficiency and process is requested.
- Demonstrate effective writing skills, especially suited to communication via Ticketing Systems.
- Be able to work in and positively contribute to a collaborative environment.
- Be enthusiastic about innovation and creating new products.
- A healthy sense of humor preferred.
Elbow grease has its benefits.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Health insurance & wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Responsible (unlimited) PTO
- Flexible/remote work policies
- Company holidays & Holiday Shutdown
- Professional development opportunities