We’re looking for a regular, full-time Full-Stack Developer. This position interacts with the Development Team and reports to the Chief Technology Officer. The Full-Stack Developer will join our other developers in lending critical support to the Creative and Account teams for all web and mobile application-based work and ideation.
- Perform full-stack development with Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET).
- Perform front-end development, pixel perfect to our designers’ designs and troubleshoot wherever needed.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Integrate third-party software with existing web systems, as needed.
- Design, triage and manage server environments (system administration).
- Test, debug and assist with the implementation of quality-control processes, as well as interface with and support both 19 IDEAS’ clients and development team.
- Offer new ideas and concepts to the 19 IDEAS team and participate in creative ideation sessions as needed.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing appropriate and forward-thinking traditional and digital marketing strategies and solutions for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the proposed website and software concepts are executed within client-specified timeframes and budgets.
- Interface with third-party vendors on behalf of 19 IDEAS and its clients, where needed.
- Contribute to weekly work-flow updates, both internally and client-facing, as well as attend a weekly internal Status meeting prepared to discuss project progress.
- Foster and maintain a working relationship with 19 IDEAS team members as well as clients through both direct and indirect contact.
- Liaise, communicate and manage effectively between employees and senior management, including staying on top of emails and other internal communication and project management channels.
- Utilize and update project management tools and software on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience developing web and mobile application projects.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (PHP, ASP.NET C#, Python, Ruby, Java or equivalent).
- Experienced with SQL databases (SQLServer and MySQL) and writing stored procedures.
- Experience with WordPress development.
- Experience with modern front-end development technologies – specifically HTML5 semantic tags, CSS preprocessors, package managers and task runners
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as model-view-controller and object-relational-mapping.
- Experienced with unit testing and test-driven-development.
- Proficient with source code repository concepts and tools such as GIT.
- Experience and familiarity with the command line.
- Experience with design concepts is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Apps is a plus.
- Be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- A healthy sense of humor preferred.
- Demonstrate effective management of simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Proof of workflow efficiency and process is requested.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as project management and hour-tracking databases.
- Effective writing skills, especially suited to communication via Ticketing Systems.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure and reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.