Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Digital Experience
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary Range: $55,000 – 65,000
Reports To: Digital Experience Director
This position provides critical support to the team for digital marketing work and deliverables related to our clients. this role strategizes, develops and implements digital marketing campaigns and is responsible for the evaluation and optimization of those campaigns. In coordination with Brand Managers and Project Managers, the Digital Marketing Specialist ensures that digital marketing strategies, campaigns and reporting are all completed within established timeframes and to the required specifications defined in the scope of each project.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Research, plan, develop, implement and manage digital marketing, organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM/PPC), email, display, and paid social media strategies, programs and campaigns for 19 Ideas and its clients.
- Provide and present strategic guidance to clients and internal teams to ensure campaigns and projects meet objectives and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate internally to create optimized landing pages and websites, and digital ads. Work with all internal departments on the successful implementation of ad campaigns, websites and landing pages projects for assigned clients.
- Prepare digital marketing plans, proposals, reports and presentation materials for clients, as well as lead or contribute to meetings and presentations.
- Proficiently use analytics tools; measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns for 19 Ideas and its clients; and assess and modify strategies to achieve goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touchpoints. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Offer new ideas and concepts to the 19 Ideas team and participate in creative ideation sessions, as needed.
- Collaborate across internal departments to help guide creative strategy for digital campaigns and project deliverables.
- Stay on top of industry, market, cultural and social trends to implement for 19 Ideas and its clients. Gather and organize client and competitive information as needed. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption to 19 Ideas and its clients where appropriate.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in social media, online marketing, tracking and measurement.
- Assist with winning new business, including participating in pitches and contributing to proposals as needed, as well as cultivating and strengthening existing portfolio of accounts.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the proposed digital marketing campaigns, strategies and concepts are executed within client-specified timeframes and budgets.
- Contribute to weekly workflow updates, both internally and client-facing, as well as attend internal status meetings and discuss project progress.
- Actively participate and make meaningful contributions in client meetings, strategy discussions and company meetings.
- Interface with third-party vendors on behalf of 19 Ideas and its clients, where needed.
- Foster and maintain a positive and healthy working relationship with team members and clients.
- Liaise, communicate and manage effectively between employees and company leadership, including staying on top of emails and other internal communication and project management channels.
- Utilize and update project management tools and software on a daily basis.
- Serve as a resource for scoping and defining digital marketing work.
- Work with project management team to determine and establish deadlines and prioritization of development work, as well as meet deadlines and hours caps.
- At least three 4-6 years experience in a digital marketing role. Preference will be given to candidates with advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing or business is preferred.
- A proven track record in developing and executing successful organic and paid social media strategies as well as SEO/SEM, email, and/or display advertising campaigns. This includes analyzing and reporting on Google Analytics and other ad-serving and reporting tools, such as Google Ads and Choozle.
- A strong understanding and demonstrated use of top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications, Hootsuite Social Media Marketing certifications, HubSpot certifications and/or Facebook Blueprint certifications.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and marketing automation techniques is preferred.
- Able to work in and positively contribute to a collaborative environment.
- Effective management of simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope while meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Proof of workflow efficiency and process is requested.
- Proficient with project management and hours-tracking systems.
- Enthusiastic about innovation and creating new products.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Reliable, dependable and takes pride in producing excellent, high-quality work.
- Flexible, stable under pressure, and adjusts well to change.
- Self-motivated and works well independently when needed.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Physical requirements of the job are typical of an office environment.
- Working conditions of the job are typical of an office environment.