Digital Marketing Associate
This position is part of the Digital team and reports to the Digital Director.
Regular full-time. This offer and the tenets and specific benefits presented within it are based on full-time status.
This individual will assist, and in many cases lead, digital marketing strategy and execution efforts for both 19 IDEAS and its clients.
Digital marketing duties:
- Plan, develop and implement digital marketing and organic and paid social media strategies, programs, campaigns and events designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Provide and present strategic guidance to clients and internal teams to ensure campaigns and projects meet objectives and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to help guide creative strategy for digital campaigns and project deliverables.
- Research, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns for 19 IDEAS and its clients.
- Proficiently use analytics tools; measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns for 19 IDEAS and its clients; and assess and modify strategies to achieve goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate internally to create optimized landing pages and websites. Work with all internal departments on the successful implementation of digital marketing, social media, web and mobile app development projects.
- Help guide and evaluate social media, SEO/SEM copy for websites, digital ads, digital marketing proposals, presentations and strategy documents.
- Stay on top of industry, market, cultural and social trends to implement for 19 IDEAS and its clients. Gather and organize client and competitive information as needed. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption to 19 IDEAS and its clients where appropriate.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in social media, online marketing, tracking and measurement.
- Assist with new business development activities for 19 IDEAS, including proposal writing as well as helping shape the company’s marketing strategy.
Account & project management duties:
- Serve as primary client lead (Account Manager) for various 19 IDEAS clients, primarily those with core services focused on web and digital work, and manage a portfolio comprised of diverse types of businesses and industries.
- Manage projects from inception to completion. This includes: determination of and adherence to budgets and project schedules; internal and external resource management; problem resolution; risk identification; and supervisions of routing and approval processes.
- Actively participate and make meaningful contributions in client meetings, strategy discussions and internal gatherings.
- Consistently utilize and update 19 IDEAS CRM and project management tools/software on a regular basis.
- Produce and present weekly internal status and forecasting reports for accounts managed.
- Prepare plans, reports and presentations for clients, lead meetings and presentations.
- Foster a good work relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of clients’ needs, along with 19 IDEAS team members.
- Assist 19 IDEAS with winning new business, including participating in pitches and contributing to proposals as needed, as well as cultivating and strengthening existing portfolio of accounts.
- Effectively liaise, communicate and manage between employees and senior management, including staying on top of emails and other internal communication and project management channels.
- Interface with and manage third-party vendors on behalf of 19 IDEAS and its clients, where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree. A concentration in marketing or business is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, specifically with organic and paid social media. Preference will be given to candidates with advertising agency experience.
- A proven track record in developing and executing successful organic and paid social media strategies as well as SEO/SEM, email, and/or display advertising campaigns. This includes analyzing and reporting on Google analytics and other ad serving and reporting tools.
- A strong understanding and demonstrated use of top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications, Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certifications, HubSpot Certifications and/or Facebook Blueprint Certifications.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and marketing automation techniques is preferred.
- Effective management of multiple simultaneous projects that vary in size and scope in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, as well as project management and hours-tracking databases.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.